Sunday, June 27, 2010

Mel Gibson Punches Ex GirlFriend in the Face and Knocks Teeth Out


Hollywoodnews.com: Mel Gibson’s Russian ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva wants to set the record straight, particularly in the wake of web reports that the couple filed dueling restraining orders against each other.

“He is not paying me a penny. Nothing,” Grigorieva tells The Daily Mail on Gibson’s lack of child support for his eight-month old daughter Lucia, “I am having to live on credit cards and borrowed money. It is not a good situation.”

Grigorieva also confirms, “There is no restraining order against me, but my lawyers went to court and a judge granted a restraining order against him.

“There are so many lies being said about me. I was trying to keep things dignified and be respectful to the father of my daughter, but what he is doing is cruelty.

“The truth will come out eventually. There are custody issues. What is happening to me is not fair.

‘’He didn’t dump me, I left him. I rescued my children and myself.”

Gibson, 54, and Grigorieva, 40, broke up in April, a year after the “Passion of the Christ” director’s divorce to wife Robyn. Her settlement was quite expensive given Gibson’s estimated worth of $900 million.

Sources connected with Gibson have told TMZ the actor did not get violent with Oksana during their January 6 confrontation, although they admit things did get physical. A source connected with Oksana, however, says, "Mel and his camp are spinning the facts in a desperate attempt to protect his reputation."

Sources in Oksana's camp say Mel's people are lying when they say she shook the baby. Instead, the sources say, "She tried to protect the baby during one of Gibson's violent episodes when he punched Oksana in the face two times, breaking her teeth and giving her a concussion."

As one source put it, "She tried to protect his reputation, depsite her fears of him and his verbal and physical abuse." And the source goes on, "She regrets having believed in his empty promises to obtain professional help to control his violent nature."

TMZ broke the story ... Oksana obtained a restraining order against Gibson last Monday, which prohibits him from coming within 100 yards of her.

Oksana's attorneys would not comment about the case, but did say, "The true facts will be brought out in a court of law. Oksana will continue to abide by the ethical obligations and rules arising from a confidential paternity action and will let the court decide the issue in this matter."

No comments:

Post a Comment